Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I am craving something new in my life. I can't decide if it is to cut all my hair off, buy another new pair of boots or start knitting. I do know this......I put up my fake Christmas tree and the middle lights are dead. I am at a loss. I have no desire to restring this fake tree. Laziness. Maybe I need to get a real tree this year. I would need lights and that would involve putting them on the tree. That could be my something new I suppose. I think I will just stick with the fake tree and call it good and maybe the kids won't notice. They do always say I am not very festive. I will either blame it on the cat or tell them it is all part of the plan of my lack of festiveness that they complain about. They know me well enough to know I am not driven to fix these sort of things. My laziness will shine through once again and I am completely comfortable with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment